Trick or Treat Yo’Self with these yummy pumpkin cookies !
Sorry not sorry but there is one more pumpkin cookie recipe for you guys.
It’s nearly November(1 day people!), which means October is over and I think I am done with the pumpkin recipes. But now let’s embrace the last days of pumpkin season! Even if you don’t love pumpkin, I’m pretty sure you’ll love these cookies.
So these are cookies you can feel really good about eating which means you can officially eat double or even the whole batch if you want to. You have my permission. Oh, and did I mention they are made from pumpkin? They are healthy enough for breakfast, but can be eaten any time of the day.
They are everything you want them to be, kinda fluffy, kinda gooey, kinda moist and amazing.
It’s definitely the best treat after the tricks.
There is nothing compared to the smell of homemade cookies coming out of the oven.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (cook pumpkin and then blend with a little water)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp psyllium fiber powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp grounded ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350/175 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl place the buckwheat and oat flour, baking powder, spices, psyllium powder and pinch of salt and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin puree, coconut oil, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix well again.
- In a cookie baking sheet on top of parchment paper, make round cookies with the dough using your hands.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.