Tis’ the season to embrace everything pumpkin flavored.
This is my first pumpkin recipe of the season! Yeah yeah, I know I’m late to the party, but these pumpkins pancakes are amazing and so easy to make.
You must make them this fall!
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (honey)
- 1 ⅓ cups gluten free oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice ( or make your own mixture of 4 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ginger powder, 1/2 tsp nutmeg)
- a few teaspoons coconut oil for greasing the pan
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, milk, egg, vanilla and honey.
- Add oat flour, baking powder and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until well combined.
- Heat a pan on medium and add coconut oil.
- Scoop and pour the batter onto the pan.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream, granola, honey , peanut butter or your favorite toppings.