I was SHOCKED when I realized I didn’t have my pineapple coconut popsicles on the blog yet! I make them all the time (especially when I have leftover pineapple). So of course I had to write up a recipe because my daughter and I have been pineapple OBSESSED this summer!
This recipe is super simple, they are vegan and made with just 3 main ingredients, vanilla extract is optional! It’s so good to have a batch of these in the freezer to cool you down during summer. It is the perfect summer treat!
Can you actually believe that summer is coming to an end? I am not ready for fall just yet so I’ll keep enjoying the last summer weeks with a tasty summer treat. These popsicles are a fun healthy treat to make with your kids. There’s nothing like enjoying an ice-cold popsicle after a day of fun in the sun!
- 3 cups chopped pineapple frozen
- 400ml (1 can) chilled coconut milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add the frozen pineapple, coconut milk and vanilla to your high speed blender.
- Blend until it reaches a thick smoothie consistency with no lumps.
- Taste test, and if you’d like it sweeter add the maple syrup and blend again for a minute to combine.
- Separate the mixture between 8 ice cream moulds and insert a wooden lolly stick into each.
- Place in the freezer to set for 4 hours.
I hope you did enjoy reading my recipe, now let me see your masterpieces on Instagram! @najdovska_ana , #bootiesandsmoothies
Leave a Reply