Is it even Easter if you don’t make these ?
Easy No-Bake Easter Nests topped with your favourite Easter Mini Eggs. This is the quickest and easiest little treat!
They’re made with only three (yes 3) ingredients and are ready in 10 minutes! Perfect for those that are a bit late to the “Easter party”.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut/or coconut chips
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chocolate
- mini eggs, or nuts
- Toast the coconut in a saucepan/or baking pan. No matter which method you choose, be attentive! Shredded coconut can burn easily.
- After your coconut is done toasting, let it cool while you melt the chocolate.
- Mix the melted chocolate with cooled shredded coconut in a bowl and then scoop 2-3 Tablespoons of the mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and shape into a nest.
- Add 2-3 mini chocolate eggs to each nest and freeze for an hour to speed up the process.
I hope you did enjoy reading my recipe, now let me see your masterpieces on Instagram! @najdovska_ana , #bootiesandsmoothies
Leave a Reply