This weekends baking adventure! Gluten free Chewy Almond Flour Brownies.
These yummy brownies are my happy place today!
They’re gooey and fudgy and pretty much everything you might want a brownie to be… including super easy to make.
The secret to the most perfect crackly top? Whisking the eggs and coconut sugar together before folding in the rest of the ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups (150g) Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 175C degrees and line the bottom of an 20×20 cm pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a different medium bowl, use an electric hand mixer to mix the sugar and coconut oil just until the sugar becomes soft and wet. Add in the rest of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, and mix until combined, (around 20 seconds).
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl and stir (by hand) until well mixed. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Press the batter into the prepared pan. The batter should be thick. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, (26-28 minutes).
- Let cool completely before slicing.