This morning I woke up craving some fluffy pancakes and I think I nailed it.
I’m all about fast easy and simple and these 3-ingredient pancakes are exactly that!
Almond flour not only makes them gluten free but also gives them the best texture and flavor.
If you are looking for healthy pancakes for your kids this is the recipe you need. Baby O approved 🙂
I think this can be my new favorite pancake recipe, give them a try and you will see why.
- 1.5 cup Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil melted, or any oil (for the pan)
- In a blender/food processor, blend banana and 1 egg until combined.
- Then, place mixture into a bowl and add in one more egg. Whisk until combined. Finally add almond flour and baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Heat the pan to low/medium heat and put one tsp coconut oil to melt.
- Scoop batter onto pan. Let cook for around 2 to 3 minutes per side