I love baking on the weekends! And I love healthy muffins.
These choco muffins are made with banana and maple syrup, making them naturally sweet and tasty.
A healthy snack will always be a good option when it comes to calming my cravings.
Here is my favorite muffin recipe :
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnutsWet ingredients
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp oat milk
- 1 tsp vanila
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 175°C and grease your muffin pan with a bit of coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mash one large banana. Then add all wet ingredients. Whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients together (except for walnuts). Whisk until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix . Finally add walnuts and mix well.
- Fill each muffin tray insert to the half with the mixture. Top with walnuts (optional). Bake in preheated oven for 17-20 mins.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes.
I hope you did enjoy reading my recipe, now let me see your masterpieces on Instagram! @najdovska_ana , #bootiesandsmoothies
Leave a Reply