If you are a breakfast lover then this one is for you.
My love for breakfast knows no bounds. So far my mini me loves my breakfasts too. We could seriously eat breakfast food all day every day and never get tired of it. Smoothies? Everyday. Oatmeal! Addicted to it ! Pancakes? Yes Please.
If you want easy baby/toddler friendly pancakes that are healthy, gluten free and so yummy then this is the recipe you need. Plus they are calcium rich because they contain Greek yogurt & milk. Win win !
2 cups gluten free oat flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp cinnamon
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tbsp milk (if needed) regular, almond, coconut, etc.
Butter or coconut oil
- In a large bowl mix together the Greek yogurt, eggs and vanilla. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Add oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl. Whisk until completely combined.
- If the batter is too thick, add milk, 1 tbs at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Grease a pan by melting butter or coconut oil on it.
- Pour ¼ cup portions of pancake batter onto the greased, heated surface.
- Cook until bubbles start forming in the batter and the sides become set (about 2-4 minutes)
- Flip and cook for 2-4 minutes on the second side, or until golden brown.