AND EVERYTHING HAS SUDDENLY GONE PINK IN OUR HOUSE 💗
Are you #teampancakes, or are waffles more your style?
No matter your choice, you need to know that these homemade pink waffles are everything you need at the moment – they’re easy, they’re super fancy and delicious too!
Soft and chewy on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be difficult or boring! It’s about making meals with better ingredients and being aware of the sugar that goes in to processed foods. You can still eat the food you love and by making them yourself you know exactly what your putting in to your body.
Did I mention that I baked these waffles?
No joke, you can bake waffles.
I never invested in buying a waffle iron, because I wanted to try out making some waffles with a silicone mold. Guess what, they were amazing from the first go.
Simply use your favorite gluten-free waffle recipe(mine is below), fill each mold to cover the points, bake in a 180C oven for 15-20 minutes. Then, remove the waffle molds from the oven, and over a baking sheet, flip out the waffles. Place the baking sheet with the waffle back in the oven. Bake an additional 5 minutes, remove from oven and serve with your favorite toppings.
You can freeze any extra waffles and reheat in the oven for a quick breakfast, brunch or snack.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar or dry sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup oat milk or any dairy free mik
- 1-2 tsp dragonfruit powder (optional)
- Combine dry ingredients in medium to large mixing bowl
- In another bowl mix wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry and mix until combined.
- Brush coconut oil or use cooking spray on silicone mold
- Pour waffle batter into mold filling no more than 3/4 , make sure to fill all corners.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and flip them to the other side, bake 5 more minutes.
Who wouldn’t love to wake up to some delicious pink waffles?